Am pregnant, bleeding after going to toilet, no pain. Chances of pregnancy progressing?

I have recently found out im pregnant but went to the toilet yeserday morning to fine i was bleeding went to see a doctor today who suggested i had a scan so i was sent to epu for a scan where i had bloods taken i have no pain at all ant the blood is less than a heavy period but more than a show the hospital informed me that my hormone levels were 90 so i hve to hve more bloods done on monday im not xactly sure om my lasy mp as periosd have always been irregular wht is the chance of my pregnancy progressing?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012