Am pregnant, asked to CBO, CUE, Sugar bt, CT tests. What should I do?

hi iam 37 weeks pregnant and now i am planing to change the doctor but the new doctor is asking me to do the cbo,cue,sugar bt ,ct tests again which i have done just 2 months back is it ok and there is no complication in my pregnancy she asked me to do the tests in first visit please help me waht should i do ?and i what to know that whit in 2 months y tests if no complication
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
It is natural for a doctor to get the investigations done when a patient is seen for the first time during the last trimester and that too, since you have had them 2 months ago. As you are due to deliver within the next 2-3 weeks, it is essential that your clinical parameters are up-to-date. This is part of a routine and there is no need to worry. Even your previous doctor would have repeated them. Wish you a safe delivery.