Am pregnant and took Cytotec. Discharged blood clot. Is abortion completed?

my last menstrual period was january 10. i had possitive pt result. i took cytotec last night. 2 tablets 1am with 2 other small tablets my friend gave me for inducing. then i inserted 2 cytotec vaginally. then 4:30 am, i took another 2 cytotec and 2 inducing tablets. this morning, around 7am, blot clot discharged almost 3 inches in size, almost black in color... is that complete abortion already? what other things should i expect? when can i have another preg test? i come from 3rd world country, abortion is illegal. pls reply.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013