Am pregnant and have upper respiratory infection with phlegm, headache and body ache. Taking Cephalexin. Advice?

I m 34 weeks pregnant & have a upper respiratory infection, have a cough with phlem, headache , bodyache & lately my rib cage has been hurting me. My doctor prescribed me CEPHALEXIN 250 mg from now until I give birth. My question is will this antibiotic help me fight this infection or is there any thing else I can take? Either meds or fruits or something to help me fight this infection.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013