Am pregnant and have stabbing pain in stomach. Gets worse while moving. Serious?

Hi, I m 35 weeks pregnant and occasionally experiencing stabbing pain in my stomach .It is like someone sticking a knitting needle through my belly button to my groin . Similar, but more intense, to the feeling you get if you poke yourself in the belly button. It is worse if i touch it, but usually subsides if i stay still, moving makes it much worse! Is this something i need to worry about or speak to my doctor about?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013