Am pregnant and have low lying placenta in anterior. Taking Susten. Normal?

Hello...i am 12 weeks pregnant and i had subchorionic collection along the inferior aspect of a placenta measuring 9.5*2.7mm.and placenta is anterior(low lying),lower end just reaching upto the internal os and shows grade 1 maturity.what does low lying placenta mean?is it serious problem?doc has suggested me susten vt 200 daily in the night and i am taking the same from starting of my i m taking it on alternate day but doc has suggested it it fine?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013