Am pregnant. Will saffron milk intake enhance complexion of baby?

sir am in my 36th week of pregnancy now and my due date is on march 18th. my query is wil intake of safron milk during pregnancy really enhances the complexion of unborn child? all my relatives are asking me whether i took safron but i was unaware of it. am worried about my babies complexion. sir am very fair and my hubby was also fair during his childhood.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Thanks for your query. UNFORTUNATELY NONE OF THE STUDIES HAVE BEEN DONE TO PROVE ITS EFFECTIVENESS FOR THE COMPLEXION. But many ladies take it, but nothing proven till date. ITS JUST A BELIEF. Complexion of the baby is determined by its genetic makeup, and nothing can change it.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif