Am pregnant. Ultrasound report says - right ovary contains unilocular anechoic cystic structure. Chances of cesarean?

hi, im 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant now. My ultrasound report says my right ovary contains unilocular anechoic cystic structure measuring 4.4 x 3.6 x 3.4 cm suggestive of a corpus luteum left ovary appears normal. My baby was in the left ovary... i would like to ask if it does not harm my pregnancy?. . . is there any possibility for me to.undergo cesarian on the time of my delivery? thank you so much
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013