Am pregnant. Is it safe to take Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen for Endometriosis?

Hi, my name is Megan. I am 25 years old. I am on my 2nd pregnancy. My first one was lost at about 6 weeks due to miscariage. This time, I am not sure yet, but my last period started January 24th. We have been trying for about three years (on and off). I have endometriosis and have very intense and extreme pain. I was perscribed hydrocodone/actemetaphine awhile back before the pregnancies for the pain (which I am still having). Is it safe to still take these? I have a doctor s appointment coming up to confirm the pregnancy, but I want to know if I should stop taking them now?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013