Am pregnant. Have tickle feeling in vagina. Worried of losing baby. Advice?

Hi I m 20 weeks pregnant tomorrow, I m quite an anxious person & havent stopped worrying since the day i found out I was expecting :( but my baby is moving a lot but thing is I feel it in my bum & vagina like I m going to have an accident , it s like a tickly feeling?bis this normal? it s very worrying for me as I think I have a weak pelvic floor for years I thought it was my bladder but since falling I ve realised this is not the case I m worried I m going to lose baby :( I probably am being silly but my husband gets upset when I say it to him ,,,,,, Kelly x x x
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013