Am pregnant. Have painful pus filled blister in vagina. Had it during last pregnancy. Cause?

I am 14 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. I am 21 years old. The first time I was pregnant towards the end of my pregnancy I developed this yellow filled blister looking thing towards the lips of my vagina . I popped it and yellow thicker fluid ran out and was mixed with blood. The dr. told me it was a clogged mucus duct and It would go away. Never had it again. I just went to the bathroom and noticed that I have the same drainage again but its not that swollen and hurts severly I know that it is the same thing because of the color and look of the pus but it is way more painful, and its more early on. It just worries me I do not want something to be wrong that could jeapordize me and the baby. You can literally milk it and stuff just continually poors out. and its only on the right side both times the exact same spot on the right side.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013