Am pregnant. Have painful cough, stuffy nose, wheezing. Scheduled for C-section. What should I do?

I am 37weeks 4 days pregnant. I ve had a horrible cough for 11 days now, and nothing seems to help. I cough so hard that it feels like a really painful pulling at the top of my abdomen . The only other symptoms I have are a stuffy nose which started after 11 days of coughing and wheezing when I breathe out...which also started just 10 days after the coughing. I don t know if I should call my OBGYN since it s the middle of the night, but i m scheduled for a c-section in 12 Days and I would hate for it to be something more then a common cough. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012