Am not sexually active, have itching and swollen vaginal lip. Help

hi I am not sexually active howeve I believe that I have a yeast infection . from the research I ve done I believe that it might be from sitting in my wet bathin suit bottoms for too long. I started to feel a little itchy about last week and then on I think Wednesday or Thursday the itch was extremely unbearable and then my left vaginal lip swelled up. I searched home remedies because I am way too embarrassed to tell anyone, and found the garlic remedy. it was successful for the next day and today however I started getting itchy just an hour ago. I used a warm cloth on my vaginal area and it made both vaginal lips swollen. I am freaking out seeing as how I am only 15, please help!! ):
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012