Am in wheelchair, want to pass stools. How can I go to the toilet?

hi, I m Mario. and i am 13 years old, i m sitting in a wheelchair, since i was born with a spine damage. this not might be such a problem as you want to answer. but i got a little bit of a hard question, my problem is that i am home alone. and i feel a little strange in my stomach , so i thought i am in need to poopoo. the problem is that i don t know how i m gonna make by myself.... because i cannot walk over to the toilet by myself.... so please help me....
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, I am sorry for your medical condition, there is special made wheel chair available for such patients those can not perform the natural defecation, this chair attached with the detachable commode you can use this, this is the only option you have, hope this information helps you, take care and have nice day.