Am i taking the proper treatment for infertility problem with thyroid ?

Hi, m Neha, 28yrs, 5.1 , 62 kgs, n my query is about my pregnancy . M married now for 2yrs, n m trying to conceive for last 1 yr, after my follicle report my doctor said its POD form of ovary , so she suggested me to take Letroz 2.5mg* 2 (3rd-9th day of period, daily), n then for the follicle test, after this my report was normal, after rupturation i took Duphouston 10mg, but then also i coundt conceive,(this was repeated for 5 cycles), then my husband had the test( sperm analysis) n v found tat it was not normal, so doc suggested for Maxoza 5gms*2 times daily, n he continued it for 3 months, it worked in between but now the results r not at all good. Now the doc has changed the medicine to Siphene 25mg*1 daily for 3 weeks n take 1 week gap n again repeat the same. So is it safe to take it? N if yes is there any side effects of it? For how many days should it be consumed? Now m taking Ovanac 600mg*3times (daily) n B-long f*1daily, m also thyroid patient for last 2 1/2yrs,now my thyroid is 11, taking Thyrox 100mg, for 1 month, otherwise 25mg daily. Is our procedure going correct?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011