Am i suffering from epilepsy misdiagnosis ?

I just found out from an allergist that my doctor didn t follow FDA standards when he started me on medication. How do I know that he didn t follow other standards as well or that he s even a good doctor ?
Asked On : Sat, 29 May 2010
If the doctor you consulted has a valid practicing license that means he is keeping his knowledge up to date and is competent enough to treat you. If there are any doubts in your mind regarding the treatment you are getting then you can get a second opinion.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal