Am i suffering from Seizures ?

I have had leg pains for as long as I can remember. It feels like I m walking on pins and needles. Last week I pass out in the bathroom from what I thought was leg pains But my boyfriend said when he saw me i was having a seizure. I did not relieve myself during the episode. How likely will my license be taking away if all my test come back clear and this was my first one?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Any doubt ask your boyfriend to shoot a video from camera/mobile if you have another episode
You then show the video to a doctor who will really help you
Dont worry