Am i pregnant if i started spotting a bright red blood ?

Hi, I m a 16 year old female and the beginning of march during the first week I had a normal period flow. The second week after my menstrual my boyfriend and I had protected sex (I am not on birth control ). The last day of march which was the 31st, I started spotting a bright red blood which was very light (i usually have a normal regular flow). today Is the first of April and it is still I pregnant ..I m worried. Help please.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
If you are nearing your due date and there is light colored spotting then it might be implantation bleeding.It is best to do a home pregnancy test using pregcolor card with your early morning first urine sample and then act accordingly.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal