Am i pregnant? Stomach crampy, nausea.

my head hurts, stomach crampy, nausea, throwing up for 3 days now, could i be pregnant? at home test showed neg
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Hi,thanks for query.First of all it is important whether you have missed period or not ? Unless you have missed your period test cannot be done and there is no way one can diagnose pregnancy.This symptoms may be due to some viral infection or something else.
wishing you good health.
When was your last period? If you have missed one and getting these symptoms leave it a couple of days and then do another test, you could be pregnant or you may have a bug. Hope it goes well.