Am i mentally sick?

Ok...this is going to be quite a long entry. lets start from the beginning, From what I ve been told i have always talked to imaginary friends and I always laughed at things as a baby. later in my childhood i started seeing things again, but they were coming after me, and then at the age of 9 or 10 I started waking up and not being able to move nor speak, and i would see shadows, alot, and voices. later in my teens I started getting paranoid and thinking people are out to get me...eventually that got worse also now at the age of 16 I these voices are telling me to do so much, and I see alot of creepy/threatening things, I also know for a fact the government is out to get me. so I know you will be taking this information and turning it against me in the future. I,m also constantly on the look out...I dont go outside, I stopped going to school. anyway i wanted to know the doctors point of view on this...although it isn t going to do me any good.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Hi. Welcome to Healthcaremagic

Sorry to hear for many bothering things in your mind. There is a problem with thinking known as Schizophrenia. Many of the symptoms can better be controlled with the medications called anti-psychotics.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish
  Anonymous's Response
I can't I supposed to call someone, or go to a therapist, counselor? My friend is the exact same as me, it can't be the same thing. It has to be a spiritual side of view, because I, am stronger than most people and faster too.