Am i going on the correct way of the treatment for my 5 years old daughter suffering from leukemia ?

Hello, my daugher s age is 5 years and 9 months and sick with Leukemia (ALL), she is being treated for Leukemia since disgnosed March, 2010. She is on now maintenance for two months now (from April, 2011). Her BSA is 0.7 and weight is 20KG. On 15th June, her counts were very low so the doctor stopped all medicines: a) 6 - Mercaptopurine (1 tablet daily for 5 days and ½ for twice in week) b) Methotrexate (MTX) (2 tab weekly) c) Septran (alternate days) On 21st June, 2011, her counts were still very low like WBC: 2000, RBC: 2.2, H.B:6.9, HCT:19.8, Platelets: 22,000, Neutrophil: 4%, Lymphocytes:65%, Monocytes: 12%, Dysplastic Cells: 5%. So she was transfused on 22nd June, 2011 (one Blood bottle and 4 units platelets). Then her CBC report on 24th June, 2011 is as follow; WBC: 2700, RBC: 3.65, H.B: 11.2, Platlets: 54,000, Lym: 72%, Neutro: 4% Monocytes: 8% Dysplastic Cells: 16% Today We are worried that Doctor says if after 10 days her counts are not coming up and dysplastic cells are 16% and chemo is stopped for the last 10 days, he may go for Bone Marrow to test the situation. Please guide us, we are badly worried about our daughter. I just want to know that is this behavior normal during maintenance or is it indicating (God forbid) relapse and abnormal condition. Her all medicines including Septran is stopped for the last 10 days.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011