Am i going Crazy?

i havent been able to sleep for a couple weeks now, i cant eat some days and i eat alot others, my weight doesnt stay steady, i panic, fear the worse in everything i do, cut my self up when i am angry or sad for no reason, i go from happy to mad for no reason. My other half cant really stand being around me anymore cause he says im crazy. whats wrong with me? Im loosing my life please help me
Asked On : Sun, 15 Aug 2010
  Anonymous's Response
See a psychiatrist, its NOT a option...
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
For this try to change your attitiude towards positive,,dont get irritated ,if some how you mood swings please drink one glass of water at that moment,,try to avoid unwanted situations ,,meditation and yoga will help you definately.your better half love you thats why he want you to be perfect ,give him love and respect.try to tell him every thing very politely,and if it is too late please follow psychiatrist advice.hope for the best.
take care