Am i allergic to beef ?

Hello i am 18 years old when i was 14 i had beef and it ended up bad, i had red bumps in my hand and did not eat for 3 days so on newyears eve i thought i would be ok eating beef again as it was cooked as a family meal so a ate it and in 10 min i couldnt breath and my hands had the same bumps, i been sick 5 times and my body cant take food. question is can you get reaction like that from beef and what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011
Sometimes its better to simply avoid the allergen, rather then taking risks and suffering so much everytimes. If you love beef so much, see a homoeopath, he may be able to help you.