Am i Fat?

Please no mean comments!!!!!!! I'm a girl and i just turned 14 and my height is 5'4-5'5 and i weigh like 130 pounds. Everyone with nice answers thanx! The doctor said that I'm pretty done growing and I'm a very ontense athlete. I play tennis 6 days a week 4 atleast 4 hours a day, I do sprints and log distince a push ups and crunches and those types of things for 45 minutes a day for 4 days a week, and I go to the gym and workout for 45 minutes twice a week. I'm self councis though and I feel like ai have a chubby stomach. Any hints on getting a flatter stomach?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
NO!!! Honey, yer fine. Im 5'2'' and I weigh 124, and im fine, so since yer taller than me, and 130, yerr perfect. Dont worry about it. I know how you feel, you think yer fat, and everyone tells you yer not, and it gets really confusing, so just look at yerself as a perffectly normal weight, and forget about it.... there are better things to worty about [[=
You stay fit and excercise, your weight is completely fine