Am hepatitis B carrier. Taking treatment. Reason for high alkaline phosphate, creatinine?

I am a HEPATITIS B carrier. This is diagnosis in the month of Jan 2006. After that I will take a medicine based on Doctor Advise.Yesterdays I have done the Test & all the test is normal.only two Value is increase ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 154 High 50 - 136 U/L CREATININE 0.8 Low 0.9 - 1.3 mg/dL HEPATITIS B e ANTIBODY REACTIVE PATIENT VALUE 0.020 HEPATITIS B e ANTIGEN NON-REACTIVE PATIENT VALUE 0.31 SGPT & SGOT is normal. Currently I am Taking BARACLUDE 0.5 mg and Tenvir 300 MG daily Request you to please suggest why above value are high & low . What are the pro active action will take to fight this virus/ remove from the virus from my body.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013