Am anemic, have irregular periods, have PCOD. Want to reduce weight and get rid of PCOD

Iam suffering with Polycistical ovary PCOD from 8 years i am having irregular periods and i am an obese person iam weighing 75 kg for 5.4 ft height and iam doing my workouts but i could not reduce my weight and iam also aneamic with 10 gm as my blood count and by doing workouts iam feeling strengthless so can you please suggest me how to get rid of PCOD and how to reduce my weight and increse my strength and how to make my period cycle regular.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012