Am I too skinny, need to gain weight ?

I m 5 9 , 125lbs. 14yrs old. people think i m anorexic, although i m not. am i too skinny to be healthy?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
As long as you lead a healthy lifestyle and eat well, I don't see anything wrong with your height/weight. Don't listen to people who put you down and call you anorexic. Most of the time, people are narrow-minded and assume you must have an eating disorder to be thin, and alot of the time they're only jealous! You are only young; you have lots of time to fill out and become more shapely. I was always teased when I was younger because I was so tiny. I had the same problem as you, actually. When I hit my early 20's I started to fill out just nicely and now I love my body. You will too! So ignore rude people, and be happy with who you are! I hope this helps. And hey, if you feel too skinny, it never hurts to lift some weights and hit the gym for some muscle toning! It'll give you energy, allow you to gain a little weight, and have a nice toned body with defination. Plus you'll feel great about yourself. Take care!
kindly,prescribe a capsules or drugs to be used in order to gain weight and grow bigger in nature.