Am I suffering from tumor in stomach or cancer as I have experienced dehydration but the scan shows a normal report ?

sir i have been taking excess doses of evion-600 ranging from 6-7 capsules daily and 7-8 capsules of b-complex daily from past 6 yrs........recently i had dehydration and the doctors confirred infection i nthe abdomen area then they asked for ultrasound but it was all okkk but the pain is still persistent in my stomach a slight one not very high intensity what is the reason do i have a tumor in my stomach or cancer ???................ravinder
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011