Am I suffering from herpes genitalia disease and how can it be cured ?

I have got small pimples around my butt the characteristics are described below: 1. it does not have pus 2. It does not have blisters 3. there are more or less three around the butt hole (forgive my vocabulary) 4. there are more or less three on my butt 5. It feels uncomfortable ( the feeling is almost the same like having pimples on your face) 6. I did not have any sexual intercourse at all 7. I did not feel the symptoms of influenza and headache. 8. the size around 1 mm (not more than 2 mm) 9. it does not give any burn or hot feeling 10. I can pee and loose bowel movement normally without any pain However, there are also two small pimples near my clitoris (1 mm) and one smooth bump on the inner labia (haven t occur yet, but it gives symptoms of occurrence). Those two bumps does not give any itchiness. However, the bump that is on the process of occurring is giving me itchiness (sometimes) but the itchy is more to tickle feeling if I press it. With all due respect , can you help to tell me what is my problem? I googled and several symptoms lead me to herpes genitalia disease. But the biggest problem is that : I did not have any sexual intercourse. Please help me.. I appreciate it so much. Thank you very much
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011