Am I suffering from fungal infection if there is some white coloration ?

hi i am mohit 18 yrs.. i m suffering for skin problem from more than 3 years.. 3 years back i took cricket coaching while that time i suddenly realise that my whole body suddenly became black..and i could feel some dirt type of thing on my skin every time if i could with water i could see a white color sort of a thing comes out.. my whole skin became dry.. and that white sort of thing even comes out from my eyes and mouth.. i could not use soap.. slight skrach on my skin will my rash on my skin and i could feel slight unconsiousness everytime...can u plz help me.. is this a fungal infection???
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011