Am I suffering from Farh Disease as MRI suggests that there is bilaterral symmetrical basal ganglia calcification and dentate nuclei ?

Side effect of Wysolone steriod in BY pateint (Cardace 2.5 since a month) + MRI suggestive findings of Basal Ganglia Calficication Recently I have done Enhanced Contracst MRI Scan of Brain to check CPA is effect ot not due to pain in right ear. Fortunately all results came out perfect but 2 key findings which i am really worried. 1 . mass lession tissue seen in intracornal between right orbit and optic nerve in small size less than 7 mm in all parameters with differential information infection from lymphotic malformation, psedotumor and hemangioma . 2. MRI suggestive information that there is bilaterral symmetrical basal ganglia calcification and dentate nuclie possibly of Farh disease likely. Correlate with clinical results. Due to above 2 findinds I have anxiety and my BP gone upto 150/90. Now under medication on cardace 2.5 since a month. Have undergone ECHO, ECG, Lipid Profile - all normal. Consulted neoro dr. test conducted for Cal. Potssa. Alka. PTH all are normal. But dr. advice me to take wysolone steriod one course - 2 times/dayx10 days+1&1/2x3 days+1x3days+1/2x3days for tissue mass. Consulted Drs. ENT, OPTHAL, NEURO, Cardio. for the above findings but rule out for eye, ear and even calcification after review all MRI and other pathological reports. But my worried still lies with Farh disease and it cuase to me in HTN. Use to check info in net and makes me anxiety and extremely worried. Feel side effects of Wysolene-uneasy, muscle cramps and mid coorelation of chest pain . Please advice am I suffering from Farh Disease and sometime feel I would be in heart attack due to HTN when I have slight one or two poking pain on my left chest and back, dizzyness. Age 36 male.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011