Am I pregnant or not ?

I have been to the doctor because I am in my mind and by the way that I feel almost positive that I am pregnant. My issue is that I had my last period dec.10, no period in Jan., and I just went to the doctor monday for a pap., the urinary test said negitive. Well I started bleeding today. last night I had jus a slight pinkness. Its not heavy it doesn't smell like my period. I don't know wut to do b/c I keep having negitive test results. So I guess I would like to know can I still be pregnant after all of this? Lady

Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. if your periods have been regular in the past and then pregnancy can be a possibility if you have been having unprotected sexual intercourse.. However irregular periods can also be due to stress, anxiety, poor nutritional status, presence of infection and other medical conditons.. Only an evaluation can help in deciding what exactly is the problem.. You may get a pregnancy test done by your self to know if you are pregnant and if you get a negative test, only a doctor after examination and few other test can tell you what might be the cause..