Am I pregnant if I get my periods after stopping Duphaston tablets ?

Hello doctor i want to get a pregnant .i got period March 14th. After 10 days my egg is not rupturing. so doctor gave me injection to be rupture. After 31st i went to clinic . An egg (cyst) ruptured. From that day i have taken duphaston for 10 days 2 times which is given by doctor. she told me that after 10 days stop duphaston and wait for one week then if you r not get periods come and see me . April 9th my 10th day over. from that day i stoped to take dupalaston. But today April 13th. today i felt that i got periods. But it is not like that. only one drop blood was there. after that nothing was there. i dont know what happened. i m always checking i got period i got period. plz advice me. what should i do. doctor told me to come 14th. i will pray to god for good news. i got period March 14. my egg rupured on March 31th. tomorrow 14th. we can find out that am i pregnant. plz reply me.........
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcare magic. please do not take so much stress. realx. your doctor will probably do a pregnancy test blood test either tommorrow or dayafter. you will get to know a clearer picture then.