Am I pregnant as I am having tender breast, headaches, frequent urination and tummy is looking bigger ?

hi i had brown spotting a few days in a row a few weeks ago i stopped the depo injection in november 2010 and have unprotected sex ever sence.and ive done a few pregnany tests over the last 5 months and they have came back negivate. ive had real bad acne and a few weeks ago i had tender breast wanting to eat food ive usually eat. head aches going to the toilet more. now im more tired than ever after coming home, im still having unprotected sex almost 3 times a week or 3 dayas in a row around the same time every time we have sex. tummy seems to alot bigger than normal. could i be pregnant . as we want to be pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011