Am I pregnant? Tired, nausea, frequent urination, bleeding frequently

am i pregnant? its a complicated thought but i really think i am. i had my period last month on time. but it was very light and a day shorter than normal. then exactly a week later i started bleeding again only it was light and only lasted a single day. no i have been extremely tired and nauseous lately, and i have been urinating more frequently. my period is supposed to start in 4 days but im too nervous to wait to take a test. can i take one now and get the right answer. PLEASE help me. i have a 2 year old and a 9 month old.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012