Am I pregnant? Brown spotting, blood clots. Missed birth control, had unprotected sex

Hi my name is jasmine brown I have a question whether I m pregnant or is my body acting up ok so in sep my period was about 2 weeks longs and oct also normal for me since I have irregular periods ok so got put on birth control in oct startd taking them it ended missed a two days in oct had unprotected sex but when I realized I missed it I took them ok so in Nov I got my period still on birth control from Nov 13 to the 19 ran out of birth control on the 21 I had un protected sex and the 22 ok so on dec 15 I thought I was starting my period went to pee and had red ligh pink blood so I put a pad on that night wole up it was only a swap of brownsih red blood and no more on pad but when I wipe it was light pink it stop on the 16th but during the wiping I had very small tiny blood clots and usually they are big and red on a normal cycle I use a app it says I m due on the 26 but I m confused about if I use a 28 day cycle since I bleed 7 days or 43 day cylce lik normal but having some sypmtoms but little to none can you please help me? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012