Am I overweight ?

I am 14 and weigh 240 lbs, is that really bad ?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Apr 2010
Thanks for query,
You are having really more weight.
This we call obesity and not overweight.
You require weight loss very badly.
You go for thyroid and other endocrine glands check up.
Consult endocrinologist and seek his advice.
Ok and bye.

First, it depends on your body's bone structure as well as your height and sex. But most likely, this weight is dangerous for a young adult like you. I would recommend finding a friend, getting a gym membership and exercising. YOu must find motivation to do exercising consistantly. This should help you loose real fat, while gaining muscle. Also cut out any drink except water. This makes a huge difference. 

Anonymous's Response

I don't have a answer. I am 57 yr old 5' tall and weigh 250lbs I do so so during the day but i get up and eat at night(a lot) in the morning I will find all kind of things That I have left behind!!!!!!!! I don't know why I can't clean up after myself I do during the day.  I have beenin the hospital every yr for the last 40 yrs and some of those years 2 or 3 times. I wish you well on your weigh lose journer because I think my jouriner will be to the grave if i don't lose my weigh