Am I on too much medicine ?

I am currently going to a psychiatrist and he has me on the following medicines:

20 mg of prozac

1000 mg of depakote

500 mg of seroquel

.5 zanax

Is this too much medicine?

Asked On : Sat, 2 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

hii u should first trust ur doctor,he will give medicine according to the situation, prozac is an antidepressent ,depakote is used to treat bipolar disorders and also seizures,seroquel is used to treat   depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia.xanax is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders .so thedrugs and dosage of psychiatric disorder is prescribed based on the symptoms and severity of the disorder of the disease .so trust ur doctor and go ahead.