Am I look old and ugly?

I just want to know. Please be completely honest, not mean though. Here s the link: Am I too fat or too skinny? - DO NOT STEAL THE PICTURES! PLEASE. Be honest, any rude answers will be reported. Thanks everyone. :) I was just wondering... because I haven t had a boyfriend since like 6th grade. So I thought I was ugly or something. I weigh 85 pounds and my height is 5 0 , is it because I m to short?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Be confident of yourself

You are beautiful

The beauty lies in the person seeing you.
No offense but your terrible mistaken you are really ugly I am really sorry to hurt you feelings sweetie. Your freckles make your face worse and you are normal looking but your boobs sticking out makes you look more like a hoe. Cover your self up and clear those freckles and crooked teeth, make boys wanna know what your hiding instead of showing it off because you have no boobs at all we call those mosquito bites. If you show them off boys have nothing to look forward to.
Hope this helps
  Anonymous's Response
You are an attractive girl. Lord willing you will grow up into a fine woman. My wife has freckles and I love them. Don't cover them up as some suggested. I don't know how hold you are but 85 lbs is really light. Aren't you too young to be concerned how attractive others think you are?
You look like an attractive young girl, wanting people you don't know to make you feel better about yourself. Look, Yes you are attractive, but that is only part of what makes a "whole" person. Don't dwell on if you are the prettiest girl. Work on personality, and humbleness, and don't be "unapproachable", and I am sure you will have lots of boys calling on you. Remember, you are very young, don't get so wound up on yourself. You don't need the "approval" of people on Yahoo Answers. Be yourself and be the best you can be, and you will be fine, for sure, and more than just looks.
  Anonymous's Response
I could only see 1 pic and you didn't look ugly at all, but if you really are 150 cm tall I think that's the problem, that's way too short for most guys, 170cm+ is ultimate
you are not ugly dont hate yourself i see you have frecles and that probaly why you dont think your atractive but you are plus you can cover up frecles but i think you are perfectly fine you are a fine young lady
oh you are a little light 80 pounds is an unhealthy weight im in 7th going to be 8th grade when summer is over and im 130 pound of coarse i am a boy so i should weigh more then people my age but 50 pounds more than someone who most likely according to your post post saying since 6th grade i assume your in high school so please dont starve yourself please it's not healthy
Lookin Good!
  Anonymous's Response
U are okay..very simple..not fat or not ugly just in between.