Am I infertile if I do not conceive after having unprotected sex and what measures can i take to get pregnant without going through severe procedures ?

So my concern is that I am 23 years old, I am a white female ... I have been having pretty much unprotected sex since I was roughly 16 years old, I have had pap smears done and the last one was roughly at the age of 18-19 and the doctors never advised me of any issues or anything .. So my concern is in all this time, I have never conceived! I m really concerned because my husband is older than me (33) and I m concerned about his biological clock and I think it s reason for concern. My mother did however have 3 miscarriages and she bled for the first 3 months of her pregnancy while she was carrying me .. so the isues DO run in my family ... My husband thinks it may be him, but I seriously do doubt that because he already has two beautiful healthy children and I have had sex with others before I met him and still not conceived ... is there anyway I an try to treat this before going through severe procedures?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011