Am I having late developing pregnancy as I have missed 2 months periods but pregnancy tests are negative ?

Pregnant or not? anyone can help me? please.. thank you in advance.. Hi, Im started to confused.. I missed my period 2 months ago i had my period last March 19,2011 and ends on March 23,2011 and until today May 22,2011 my period was not came. I have no signs of pregnancy what so ever. and i had un protected sex 3 times it hapenned April 20,27 and 28 and my boy friend flew inside. but when I took a pregnancy test it came out negative also blood test came negative as well.. I consult already my problem to my obgyne doctor and she says some of pregnant was late developed. Now, i just wanted to know if there s a chance that Im getting pregnant like my doctor says maybe its late development? Im not tired or having stress to get my period late or missed I have plenty of time to rest that s why i dont have any idea why i missed my periods? please help me... but wait theres a time i want to slept more than an usual and i get heavy.. is there s any problem? please help me.. thank you so much..
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011