Am I having fertility problem as I have not conceived after many unprotected sex ?

hi,i wanted to know something...i have had unprotected sex always with diferent times like before/after periods etc...however i have never missed my periods nor i have becum pregnant ....i want to know if there is some way to find out where the problem lies & how to sort it out...eagerly waiting for ur reply
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
you need to have blood work done and an HSG to check your tubes and Uterus to see if you are ovulating and to see if your system is working. I have been trying to concieve for 2 yrs with my Husband and finally went to a special fertility doctor and am now getting help. He also needs to have his sperm checked to see if he is fertile. its very easy and your OBGYN can refer you or just check online.
good luck to you.