Am I having abdominal pain due to gas problem ?

I have severe pain in my abdomen. Everytime I feel like I want to go and sit inside the rest room. Is it due to Gas problem ?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
could u pls elaborate the symptoms..where exactly is the pain? upper part of the abdomen or the lower part? improve your diet lots of fruits and vegetables..drink about 3-4 litres of water every day..also start taking tablet pantocid-DSR 1-0-0 half an hour before food for about one week..
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
ya it may be due to gas problem and it cause intestine motility dysfunction
u need to take antacid tab and as u have abdominal pain and spasm dicyclomine will give good result
it should be subside in a day ,if not then better to consult doctor
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello jemila,
can you please specify the area where you are getting pain?
is there any relation to food intake?
what is the nature of pain?
all these information needed to give a provisional diagnosis.
if you have gastritis problem then life style modification and antacids are helpful for it.
have regular frequent small diets. avoid spicy oily foods. have more water and fruits.
do regular excercise.if you still getting the problem consult a nearby physician nad get evaluated.
take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Give some detail your associated with food, vomiting,passing of stool,urine problem?.Is it dull ache,burning pain,colic pain,gaseous feeling.?
Better go to general surgeon for further diagnosis and treatment.