Am I gay, or will I eventually grow out of it ?

Am I gay, or will I eventualy grow out of it? Hi, I am a 21 year old female. When I was younger, I used to always wonder why I would get so nervous around girls. Especially if I thought they were attractive. I had no idea in my mind that I could possibly be gay because I was a kid. Now that I am older and I have experienced with both. I find that I am no longer attracted to guys, and only girls. Well, I do find some guys attractive but there is VERY rare. I have never gotten feelings for guys, just girls. I have never been happier to come out, but a little part of me feels like something is not right. I don't know maybe it's because I don't want to be the way I am, but I have accepted myself because I can't change this. So basically what I am asking is...even though I am attracted to girls, but I still find some guys attractive (on rare occasions) am I gay? Or is it just a phase?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Hi there,
I have recently been through a similar thing...I always thought I was attracted to men but for a few months now I haven't been. I realised that maybe I never was attracted to them.
The thing is, you shouldn't put pressure on yourself. I was doing that and it just made me confused. You should just try not to think about it and see what feels right, see what flows.
Maybe you are gay, but maybe you are bisexual but just prefer females.
Give yourself time, experiment and do what feels right for you.
Remember, don't pressure yourself.
Hope this helps!

hey let me tell you somthing "four"

why label yourself? i consider myself straight and am married to a girl, but love sex with men. however, i would never consider dating or kissing a man. i just love the feel of a man inside me :)

well i think you alreasy know the answer....if you have NO feelings for guys. i think your gay. plus you said you dont feel right. you might as well come out with long as it makes you happy. are you more happy when your with girls?