Am I eating enough calories & How can I get my period back ?

am I eating enough calories?/ how can I get my period back? I changed my eating habits a year ago and I started working out 6 days a week for 30-40 minutes per time. I do cardio (run/bike/eliptical) 3 days a week, and weight lifting 3 days a week. I also changed my diet around completley. I started eating mainly organic and only whole wheat breads from a health food store, and don't eat food with partially hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup. I also only let myself eat dessert twice a week. I am a 19 year old female. Before I started this change I was 5'5 and 130 pounds. I am now 5'5 and 123 pounds. I have recently stopped getting my period and haven't gotten it for 2 1/2 months. I am really nervous about that. How do I get it back? and will I get it back? My mom thinks I have an eating disorder, and I feel addicted to excersise somedays. Like I can't live without it. I need opinions. Also I really love eating dessert, can I eat it more than 2 days a week without gaining weight ?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Aug 2010