Am I at any danger of getting infected in case of mistake I used others toilet paper having feces on it ?

I just let a customer use my bathroom at work and didn t realize until it was to late that she got her feces on it, and had turned the roll upside down! I am freaking out can I get some kind of disease? Should I call her and ask her if she has anything?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Normally there is hardly a chance to get any major disease because of the accidental use of the toilet paper with feces on it .Just you should have cleaned with a soap & water that should be enough.But it is a well learnt lesson and you will be careful from next time on.