Am 8 weeks pregnant. No bleeding or cramping. Have back pain. Is it normal?

hi, I had my last period on 26 of Dec 2012 & I missed next period. My periods were not so regular, Every month it get 6 to 7 days late. So on 10th of Feb I had a home pregnancy test & its came negative, then On 17th of Feb I have done the clinical pregnancy urine test & it comes out positive. My Dr told me I am about 8 weeks pregnant & she gave me an pelvic usg , it shows i am 4 weeks & 6 days pregnant. I don t have any bleeding, cramping or spoting however i have back side left waist pain. Is it Normal? Bipasha.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013