Am 7 weeks pregnant and want abortion. Had Myomectomy done. Will this affect my Uterus?

hello, I am 33 years old woman. i had a myomectomy on may 2012. it was a huge fibroid . (13 cm). now i got pregnant and im about 7 weeks. i just found out and i don t want to have baby right now. i was wondering if i have an abortion , may i get pregnant again?will this affect on my uterus . ?i am so scared of never be pregnant again and the abortion harm my uterus because i just got rid of the huge fibroid?what should i do?please answer my question. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013