Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Alzheimer s disease. Who can help?

I am looking for an Indianapolis Geriatrician specialist who knows Alzheimer's disease for my mother who lives in Indianapolis, Indiana. However she refuses to be treated by any physicians who don't practice at Community East Hospital and she prefers a male doctor. I have called Community Hospital East and have had no luck in finding this type of physician. Is there a website or a local number I can call to get a list of theses type of physicians

Asked On : Mon, 26 Aug 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Below mention is the list of top 3 Geriatric physician in indianapolis along with their office address and phone number.

Dr. Felipe P. Perez, MD
Senior Health Center
1633 N Capitol Ave Suite 322
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) 962-2929 (Office)

Dr. Daniel M. Overcash, MD
St.Vincent Medical Group
5750 W 56th St Suite Suite 150
Indianapolis, IN 46254
(317) 415-7373 (Office)

Dr. David Solotkin, MD
1001 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) 639-6671 (Office)

Thanks, Hope it helps
Answered: Tue, 3 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor