Always tired, sweats faster, visible veins stemming from right side of chest coming down to stomach. Reasons ?

Hi, my 5 1/2 year old son has always been one of those kids who gets tired and sweats faster than his peers. He is not overweight anymore but his weight was always around 75th percentile with his height in the 50th percentile. When he turned four, his bp kept coming up a bit high so his pediatrician kept asking us to come back every week for a recheck then at about week 3, she attributed it to the nursing tech using the wrong cuff and then asked the RN to retake it and said the bp was acceptable. Tonight, as I was tucking him in, I noticed very visible veins stemming from the right side of his chest coming down to the stomach. They are not raised but just pretty visible. For reference, he is half asian and half caucasian with his complexion more on the asian side. He is not very athletic, he has allergies to dander , some pollen , dust. We live in MD and keeps house pretty clean. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013